Chris Zaldain breaks down his approach to target suspended bass with the Megabass Deep-Six Crankbait. – Finding the correct depths are key.
Pay attention to when you’re marking fish above the bottom!
– Long casts are extremely important, as is matching the bait with the proper set up.
– Fall and post spawn are ideal windows for targeting fish feeding upward.
– Matching trajectory of structure allows for your bait to be in the strike zone longer throughout your cast.
Try these tactics next time you’re around suspended bass and see if the Megabass Deep Six can put more fish in the boat for you!
- Gear Used – Destroyer Javelin Casting Rod – https://megabass.fish/DestroyerJavelin
- Deep Six Crankbait – https://megabass.fish/DeepSix
- Learn more in-depth tactics in our studio blog here – https://megabass.fish/Studio1027Page
- Locate a dealer near you here – https://megabass.fish/Dealer1027Locator