The KNUCKLE LD crankbait is enlivened by a fixed circuit board lip, powering a tight, high-pitch action that is devastatingly effective on pressured fish, and in colder waters. The front hook is equipped with heavy-duty swivel to keep hard-won bites from throwing the hook during the fight. Internal weight balancer is secured from multiple angles to achieve a truly silent approach. Specially-tuned to catch key fish in the toughest conditions, with lifelike detail, and an irresistibly tight wiggling action.
- Durable circuit board lip
- FX lip of the original is converted to a carefully-angled circuit board lip for even more responsive high pitch wobble & roll action.
- Equipped with a rolling swivel front hook-hanger
- Fixed weight for a truly silent approach
- Internal weight balancer is secured from multiple angles to achieve a truly silent approach. Specially-tuned to catch that key fish in the toughest conditions.
The PROJECT LEGEND LD series concept places current designs for custom-tuning at the hands of Yuki Ito. The first lure to receive this treatment is the Knuckle 60, which has been fine-tuned with a circuit-board lip and swivel-mount hook hangar to tackle the tough waters of Japan.